love2shop paper vouchers

Options
So it has been agreed that love2shop paper vouchers that expired at the end of March 2020 have been extended until July 2020 which is great. However, Argos One of the accepting retailer are only offering a click and collect service where you have to pay for goods online only. There is no facility to enter codes etc. On website so currently still unable to use them . I called my local branch who confirmed that the vouchers can only be accepted in store but Argos are only allowing click and collect purchases. So there is a grey area here. It is hoped that the  expiry date will keep being extended until the government say that paying in store is allowed. Anyone else having this issue? Have any updates? Thanks

Comments

• adamp87
    adamp87 Posts: 862 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 4 July 2020 at 4:32PM
    Options
    It’s not the government preventing you from spending in store - it’s Argos.

Presumably they can be used at other retailers that are accepting them so probably not
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,645 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you email Love2Shop and tell them you're having problems redeeming the vouchers due to Argos's actions is I'd be interested in their reply.
     I also have some that were supposed to expire in March and there are very few alternatives I can use the vouchers in
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback