Wowcher haven’t collected wrongly delivered item

Options
I bought a rattan table and chairs garden cube from Wowcher in May this year. Only when I got to the last chair did I realise that they had supplied a wrong part which meant I couldn’t build the final chair. I contacted them and eventually got a reply after I cc’d in the CEO. They were very apologetic and promised to send the full second box again as they couldn’t just send me one part. I was told I could do as I wished with the rest of the box. 

When it arrived, I opened the box and realised they and sent box two of the wrong garden furniture set so I contacted them again and asked them to send out the correct box and collect the other one which is currently sitting in my hall. These are not small parcels, each one weighs approx 45kg. That was over three weeks ago but when I mentioned it last week they didn’t seem to be aware they and to collect a box so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they have had a week to arrange pick up. The last email I received from them was on 25 June. I have emailed them three times since then asking for an update but have not received a reply. What I would like to know is can I dispose of the box and if so when can I do so? 

I’m still waiting for the other part to complete my furniture set. I’m not looking for anything other than the final chair part but can I do anything other than contact them repeatedly, given I paid them and have been using the table and chairs?

Comments

• harg7769
    harg7769 Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nothing? Can anyone at least point me towards a page where I could find out more? I did try to google but couldn’t seem to find anything.
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They have  6 years to pursue you .
    ( Can anyone at least point me towards a page where I could find out more)
    Sorry about what exactly /
    Consumer Law top of the page .

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport