New Post Advanced Search

Help with divorce fees

5 replies 258 views
Hi, my 'wife' and I have been apart over 5 years now. I have no savings and I get child tax credits.
I am starting divorce proceedings but have been declined help towards the £550 court fee.
Due to my bankruptcy (which ended 3 years ago) my credit rating is shot.
What other options do I have, regarding paying this £550? I have no savings and barely any dispoble income as I live alone.
Is there any more assistance I can claim for? Can I pay it over instalments?

Thanks in advance.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support