We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Rattan Corner Sofa Custom Cover

Options
jonmc1980
jonmc1980 Posts: 48 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
My rattan gardan sofa did not come with a cover and I am struggling to find a standard one which will fit it. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for companies who will make a custom cover? I would like a good quality which will last. Thanks for any advice. 

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,221 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    You may have posted in wrong place for an answer, this is greenfingers, gardening. forum
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 3 July 2020 at 9:09PM
    Options
    Farway said:
    You may have posted in wrong place for an answer, this is greenfingers, gardening. forum
    And proper gardeners don't loll around on sofas!

• greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,141 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Davesnave said:
    Farway said:
    And proper gardeners don't loll around on sofas!

I think it's called 'planning' not lolling about ;)
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ah, that's the bit my DW does, but it's always on squared paper at the kitchen table. Not very Writtle or Inchbald, but it works.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd really love to recline on my rattan sofa, gazing over the gardens from the patio.....but the patio isn't built yet and the garden is in a partial state of flux.
    And let's be honest here, even when we gardeners do manage to relax and look over our handiwork, how long is it before we see that weed? Huh, I was even pulling a few willow herb for the RHS at Rosemoor last week! o:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback