We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Anyone Seen Robinson's Lemon Barley ?
Comments
-
M&S do a pink grapefruit no added sugarmaman said:
I thought that was probably the case. I've been trying to track down pink grapefruit for weeks. Any recommendations for a squash that's fairly sharp and sugar free?KxMx said:Many manufacturers are not producing their full ranges at the moment, in order to meet increased demand on their more popular products.0 -
I haven’t been able to get the Robinson’s apple and pear and the Aldi version tastes strangely like pineapples but good news, I saw this on the Robinson’s website when I was going to ask them about it.

6 -
Thanks for that. We have an M&S food nearby so I'll check it out.coffeehound said:
M&S do a pink grapefruit no added sugarmaman said:
I thought that was probably the case. I've been trying to track down pink grapefruit for weeks. Any recommendations for a squash that's fairly sharp and sugar free?KxMx said:Many manufacturers are not producing their full ranges at the moment, in order to meet increased demand on their more popular products.
ETA. I went to M&S and bought the last two bottles on the shelf. maybe normal production will have resumed by the time I finish those. Thanks again.
1 -
I bet that wouldn't have happened if Wimbledon was on this year!!twoLou said:I haven’t been able to get the Robinson’s apple and pear and the Aldi version tastes strangely like pineapples but good news, I saw this on the Robinson’s website when I was going to ask them about it.
0 -
Asda are now showing it as available to add to an order but from experience that means nothing. Shall see on Wednesday when we venture out on our foraging expedition.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Full shelf in Asda this morning. Had to pay full price, something we never usually do as always stock up when on offer.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Back in Tesco as well and reduced to £1.50 - that's better !
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Pink grapefruit was available at £1.25 in Sainsburys yesterday but they didn't have very much. I'm OK for a while as I bought 1 and have 3 bottles of M&S own brand in stock that I bought as a substitute.0
-
My brother mentioned he was struggling to get the Robinson's barley range.
I would have thought the Robinson's barley range was a popular range, obviously not!0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


