Anyone actually on the other end of the Loveholidays chat system?

For 10 days now I have been trying to contact Loveholidays using their live chat system. For the first week I could never get through.  In the last few days I have managed to get through 5 times but regardless of the stated waiting time I have never spoke to anyone. Yesterday I got through at 9am as it opened and the stated wait time was 0 minutes. After 90 minutes of waiting I gave up. Today o have done the same. 9am and on. Stare wait time is again 0 minutes but as of writing this I have been waiting 15 minutes and still nothing. I honestly believe there is nobody there manning the service. Has anyone ever managed to speak to anyone there?

Also I think they are keeping my money. I booked two holidays with them to the same same hotel. One for myself, my partner and daughter and the same holiday for my stepson. Had to do it this way to get the rooms we wanted. So TUI refunded both our flights at the exact same time 2 weeks ago. Loveholidays refunded my stepsons flight which was £300 on Saturday. They still haven’t refunded the £900 they owe me for my flights even though TUI refunded both flight at the exact same time. It’s so infuriating! Just want to speak to someone there just like I would with any other company.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure