Jet2 refund to PayPal

Options
I paid for my Jet2 flights using PayPal, Jet2 have refunded my money to PayPal but the debit card I used has now expired so it’s not linked to my PayPal account anymore. My bank aren’t interested because the money was refunded to PayPal and PayPal won’t help because my card has expired, anyone else experienced anything like this? 

Comments

• bradders1983
    bradders1983 Posts: 5,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Cant you transfer it to a mate to put in their bank account, and they can pay you?
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I paid for my Jet2 flights using PayPal, Jet2 have refunded my money to PayPal but the debit card I used has now expired so it’s not linked to my PayPal account anymore. My bank aren’t interested because the money was refunded to PayPal and PayPal won’t help because my card has expired, anyone else experienced anything like this? 
    Just add a new card or bank account to PayPal. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • bagand96
    bagand96 Posts: 6,105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Surely the refund is in your PayPal account.  So as @soolin said, just add your bank account and withdraw the funds. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback