New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Forces Help to Buy - Tax

1 reply 72 views
mattsimonsmattsimons Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi, I took advantage of the Forces Help to Buy loan 9 months ago, and am currently filling in a self assessment tax return. Question: should I be declaring the loan on the return for tax purposes, or is it taken through an adjusted tax code?  Really appreciate any advice or experience with the same issue. Thanks.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support