New Post Advanced Search

End date

2 replies 168 views
plumed900plumed900 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
hi all,

I took some time off after the site was redesigned. Is there now a reliable way to find comps ending on a certain date? If so does anyone have a link or instructions. Also I used to be able search by end date and have 200 per page so anything like that would be awesome would love to come back!!

TIA

Replies

• edited 29 June at 6:43PM
    thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 June at 6:43PM
    End date search. Just change the date to the date you require, then click Search at the bottom. Do not remove the quotes.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search?adv=1&title=%2203%2F03%22&cat=72&discussion_d=1
    Any results where the OP has formatted the date incorrectly will not be found. e.g. 7/7, E: 7/7, E: 07/7 but it would find 07/07 with the E: missing.
    Suggest you bookmark that url.
    I don't think you can adjust the number of results per page but it may be an enhancement to be added later.
    GrandBob
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.1K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    @sarah1972 just spotted this! I'll give it a go and report back. Thanks @thingamaBob
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.