New Post Advanced Search

IVA and ebay

1 reply 107 views
brokemummy123brokemummy123 Forumite
20 posts
First Post
Hello! I have just begun the IVA process and submitted my documents. Next stop meeting of creditors.
My question is that I occasionally sell things I no longer need on eBay. Very little actually profit is made, just selling things I no longer need.
I withdraw the cash into my basic current account and use for other things- usually children’s bits and pieces.
Will I still be able to do this in an IVA? Does PayPal get frozen? I’m just trying to establish what I can expect to happen.
Thank you in advance.

Replies

• mwarbymwarby Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    PayPal won’t be frozen, unless you have PayPal credit(ie thier credit product)

Generally selling things you own isn’t a problem. It can become a problem if you are buying things with intent to resell (as it’s then a business and generates an income). If you are selling low value items occasionally I don’t see there being a problem, a high value item could raise an eyebrow when statements are reviewed, but easily explainable.