New Post Advanced Search

Sky charged

1 reply 62 views
shopaholic2shopaholic2 Forumite
627 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭
Hi we’ve been with sky for years and I’m talking decades! We are VIP customers and have had sky go extra on our package for a while. Sky promise it’s free for everyone because they’re so helpful right now but we’ve just been charged for it (£5) and we never use it. 
Can’t ring sky because covid 19 means there’s fewer people to take your call. No live chat. No email. 
So I’m furious that they’ve taken £5 extra this month ( & all future bills look the same) without telling us and without us being able to ask why? 
Anyone else? Check your sky bill!

Replies

• Neil_JonesNeil_Jones Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi we’ve been with sky for years and I’m talking decades! We are VIP customers and have had sky go extra on our package for a while. Sky promise it’s free for everyone because they’re so helpful right now but we’ve just been charged for it (£5) and we never use it. 
    Can’t ring sky because covid 19 means there’s fewer people to take your call. No live chat. No email. 
    So I’m furious that they’ve taken £5 extra this month ( & all future bills look the same) without telling us and without us being able to ask why? 
    Anyone else? Check your sky bill!
    "From 8 May, Sky Go Extra will no longer be free to all customers and will only work for those customers who had the service previously."
    And you can ring Sky, never mind what the website says.