New Post Advanced Search

£1000 deliveroo credit

22 replies 722 views
Won £1000 deliveroo voucher on twitter (it was nominate a hero type of comp), I nominated my husband who works for nhs, so the prize is his, he was very happy and moved!

Replies

• thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. 👍
    GrandBob
  • hwg3141hwg3141 Forumite
    403 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Great prize! Congrats!
    Latest wins: June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.1K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :) 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • elizabethpelizabethp Forumite
    75.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done :)
    Liz xx
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    2020 Wins:EUREKA i300 Robot vacuum cleaner, £100 TL Mag 6, £250 Sainsbury vouch, can of neutraldol air fresh,Shrek & Donkey headbands, Rizmo, 6mnth Vegums,Match-Football Records book, RAINBOCORNS,Spar Bundle-PS4, BBQ, Lazy Bed & Beer Fridge, Dragon Ball Action Figure Prize Bundle, Aromistico coffee set, 24pk Sustainable toilet rolls,Trolls Lego Bundle, 3 cans Siren Lumina Craft Beer, Bloodshot Blu-ray, BioMiracle Face Mask bundle, Scruff-a-Luvs! Who will you rescue?, Autoglym car cleaning Hamper, Ravel Tales
  • mavinmavin Forumite
    43 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts
    That's a fantastic win, well done. I'm a tad jealous thinking of all the nice food you can order when you don't fancy cooking 😊
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    145.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    great win, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Bobble5366Bobble5366 Forumite
    639 posts
    500 Posts Fourth Anniversary
    ✭✭
    congratulations and well deserved - thank him, and all his colleagues for all he has done for us.
  • PinkypPinkyp Forumite
    45 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    congratulations  :)
    2020 Main Wins - Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing Edition, £200 Love to Shop Voucher, Philips Baby Blender, 2x Henry London Watches, £50 Juice Voucher, £25 M&S Voucher, Smart Home, Epson Printer, £1500 Goodies from Daily Star, Ugg Slippers, Stoy Childs Bike, £50 Amazon Voucher, Ball pit, Pizza Oven with Accessories, a £100 Sainsbury's Voucher, 16 Pizza dough bases & bottle of rum.
  • lukgs7lukgs7 Forumite
    907 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats
    Happy takeaways
    Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing ;)