New Post Advanced Search
Cromarty8Cromarty8 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
My sister has lived in the family home since birth with our parents.Our mother passed away and my sister now cares for dad who is not in too good health now...can her name be put on the title deeds to allow her to continue living there should anything happen to dad ?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support