2 cats Overroad

Options
I have been feeding two cats from over the road! The couple who owned them split up leaving 4 cats with the man two of them I have been feeding as were very hungry and bones showing and were out in all weathers! I had heated he wasn’t having them in!  The lady came to bring children to see him I saw her and asked about the cats she told me she had got a house now and would be coming for them and that her ex was feeding them I explained they were very hungry and looked terrible and he obviously wasn’t! This was before lockdown! And even when she lived there these two cats looked thin! She has been back and forth and never took them we have wormed flead and feed them they live in our porch but we can’t have them in as we have two indoor cats and a dog! I love them both but it’s costing a arm and leg to feed them! They don’t really like dry food what should I do about them ? 

Comments

• onwards&upwards
    Options
    If you truly believe they are being neglected call the RSPCA. 

• hb2
    hb2 Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    If you truly believe they are being neglected call the RSPCA. 

This.
    It's not difficult!
    'Wander' - to walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    'Wonder' - to feel curious.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    or contact any animal welfare charity in your area for some advice eg: Cats Protection, Blue Cross or even pnone your vet and pick their brains.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback