New Post Advanced Search

Tonik Return

1 reply 80 views
Ginger123456789Ginger123456789 Forumite
22 posts
10 Posts
Went on to my Tonik Account this morning (sad but true): all seems to be working and my account is up to date and appears accurate. I have not had a bill since January. So fingers crossed is this them back? I will wait and see. I am on a smart meter I do not know if that makes a difference. Welcome back Tonik ?

Replies

• Ginger123456789Ginger123456789 Forumite
    22 posts
    10 Posts
    Update on the above: I got my Tonik statement through: I was £120 in credit - I was now £80 in credit. Tonik had taken my direct debit From my but had not credited it to my account: I phoned customer services and they were really helpful: they told me my DD was taken on the 10th as arranged and when my statement was produced this morning it had not had time to take account of the payment. My account balance now reflects my payment which is good. I signed up for a new tariff and reduced my Direct Debit by £10 a month. Am I the only one to have a good Tonik experience 🤞 and touching any bit of wood I can find.