We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Project Binky
Mutton_Geoff
Posts: 4,091 Forumite
in Motoring
A great You Tube series I've been following and thought I'd share with fellow motoring enthusiasts after a quick search here found no previous reference to Project Binky, building a turbo charged 4WD classic mini.
Signature on holiday for two weeks
0
Comments
-
Except nothing is actually from the mini as it left the factory.
Yep been watching it for a while, shocked at how long I had been watching and how long the project
has been going so far with more to do. Mad guys who buy a brand new panel and cut it to pieces
and throw most of it away....
Don't forget ESCARGO to transport the mini.
Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...1 -
Having one of the last rover coopers myself I love some of these mini projects.0
-
I much prefer HubNut
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
