Just before lockdown I was in discussions with my employer about a standard redundancy package as both parties agreed it wasn’t working. Then lockdown arrives and am correctly furloughed. I managed to get another job and had the job offer on May 15 ( with a start date of 15 th June ) . As a redundancy package was discussed pre lockdown I looked in to the possibility of receiving that but after advice decided to just hand in my notice and it was accepted on May 21 st . My old employer then asked me for a start date on my new job 15 th which I gave them .
Just got my wage this am and they have paid me for 10 days and my outstanding holiday pay - is this correct ?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards