🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Santander 123 Lite cashback

Options
I upgraded my Santander Everyday current account to the 123 Lite on the 15th May, and began to move direct debits over from my main current account elsewhere. I’ve received the first cashback for my direct debits for my electricity and broadband bills, but not for my council tax. I’ll have my mobile bill debited next week, will the cashback for these be paid next month instead? 

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The cashback is paid out according to which DDs were actually paid during the monthly earning period, so if your council tax wasn't paid during that first month (as implied above) then you won't earn the first council tax cashback until 16 July, and yes, it'll be the same for any other qualifying bills that weren't paid during the first month but are paid in the second....
  • captainlongtoes
    Options
    That makes sense, thanks for your help  :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure