🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Missing Credit on Santander Transaction List

Options
I started a thread several days ago about missing activity log information on my Santander online Lite account and several other forum members also noted the same issue in their replies.
This morning, I have discovered a missing BACS receipt from the online transaction list even though the reported balance is correct.
Never ever come across this before in all my years of being a bank customer. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar situation with Santander (or any other bank come to that)?
I haven't made a telephone enquiry yet, and won't waste my time with the chatbot!
Just hope Santander aren't going to start with computer issues as so far I would say their track record has been pretty good.

Comments

• burner03
    burner03 Posts: 58 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Raise a complaint. Free £50. Win.
  • inspectorperez
    Options

burner03 said:
    Literally half an hour after your suggestion, the account has been corrected before I could complain 😢

• Hammer_Time
    Hammer_Time Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mine is now has been corrected.
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,252 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

burner03 said:
    Literally half an hour after your suggestion, the account has been corrected before I could complain 😢

Glad yours is sorted.

I posted on the Virgin Money current account thread recently. NONE of the 3 deposits made on 3 June to my account show online & narrative  for 'Money in' is 'No transactions found'. The balance is correct, but as an account which boasts of how it will help me 'Take control of my money', it leaves a lot to be desired. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure