New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
EmzzieEmzzie Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I’m a housing association tenant and I’ve had a constant leak under my sink I’ve reported it so many times but it is still leaking my whole vinyl floor is water damaged who should replace it 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support