New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Super Savvy Me Survey Win

20 replies 641 views
I've just been emailed to say i've won a Mrs Hinch Bold & Lenor Bundle!
I am not sure what's in the bundle but they have said in the email that i can choose between the prize or a £20 amazon gift card due to delays on getting hold of the stock. I've asked for the prize and am happy to wait - curious to see what's inside!

Replies

• Annak789Annak789 Forumite
    225 posts
    100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    lovely win 
    well done 👍 
  • edited 17 June at 11:06PM
    One-EyeOne-Eye Forumite
    53K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 June at 11:06PM
    Congratulations ;)

probably from https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6139325

ETA - just checked my email and I have also won B)
    I have opted for the Amazon voucher ;)
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🥇Congratulations🥇

• thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. 👍

• shazjackshazjack Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    well done 😊
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.5K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :) 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lovely, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice prize, well done
  • ILoveeenILoveeen Forumite
    4 posts
    Fifth Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I've just been emailed to say i've won a Mrs Hinch Bold & Lenor Bundle!
    I am not sure what's in the bundle but they have said in the email that i can choose between the prize or a £20 amazon gift card due to delays on getting hold of the stock. I've asked for the prize and am happy to wait - curious to see what's inside!
    Congratulations. I have also won a bundle and am happy to wait for it. Just checking, after you sent an email to them to say you're happy to wait, did they reply back please? I haven't heard back and I don't want to lose out on the prize. TIA