Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

If there anyway to monitor specific Tesco groceries so I get a notification when the price is on off

New Post Advanced Search

If there anyway to monitor specific Tesco groceries so I get a notification when the price is on off

3 replies 174 views
GS..GS.. Forumite
128 posts
10 Posts Photogenic
If there anyway to monitor specific Tesco groceries so I get a notification when the price is on offer?

Replies

• p00hsticksp00hsticks Forumite
    8.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not as far as I'm aware now that Mysupermarket.com is defunct
  • GaleSF63GaleSF63 Forumite
    542 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    You could look at the website even if you always shop in person. It has a special offers filter, and you can see the dates when the offers expire. I don't know if everything is exactly the same for online shopping and in the shops, but  I don't imagine there will be that many differences if any. 
  • pumpkin89pumpkin89 Forumite
    264 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    ✭✭
    GaleSF63 said:
    You could look at the website even if you always shop in person. It has a special offers filter, and you can see the dates when the offers expire. I don't know if everything is exactly the same for online shopping and in the shops, but  I don't imagine there will be that many differences if any. 
    There are no differences as all the online orders are picked using their in-store system.  Even if you see something labelled "online only offer", it works in-store (online only just means they don't advertise it with yellow tickets in-store).