Overpaid TV licence - can I claim back more than 2 years?

in Phones & TV
1 reply 71 views
GAC40GAC40 Forumite
1 Post
We have accidentally been paying for a TV licence on a previous home for more than 2 years. Has anyone had success claiming back the charges for longer than the 2 year period allowed via the online form? If so, how? Thanks


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users...

...to pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools