PET INSURANCE ADVICE NEEDED

Hi guys! I'm looking for some advice and I'm really hoping you lot may be able to guide me...

I have 7 cats who as you can imagine become very costly on vet trips, I decided to finally get them insured now that there's a stray cat that keeps coming into my back garden and attacking them (we chase the cat away every time he comes in the garden) 
a little back story to my cats 
Coco - Female/spayed/ 8 years old 
Jasper - Male/Neutered/ 5 years old (6 this year)
Kevin - Male/Neutered/4 years old (5 this year)
Fry - Male/Neutered/ 5 years old (6 this year) had teeth removed a year or so ago
Forest - Male/Neutered/ 5 years old (6 this year)
Teddy- Female/spayed/ 5 years old (6 this year) had teeth removed a year or so ago 
Winnie -  Female/spayed/ 5 years old (6 this year)
so that's the just of them all. 

I looked on admiral as that's who my car insurance is with and I selected premier plus as that seemed the most beneficial for them as you can claim up to £10,000 in treatment costs etc so it'd be a bit easier on my pocket. I understand I would have to contribute 10% co-payment for the cats that are older than 6 which again is better to pay £10 than £100 or £100 rather than £1000! I also understand that they will not cover death in cats over 8 years old as well as cremation costs.
I would just like to be  able to be comfortable knowing that they're all covered worst case scenario.
if anybody could give me some advice or suggest a trusty company I would be forever grateful.

thank you in advance!

Cody

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family