Forum Home» Coronavirus Travel Help & Info

Aer Lingus Voucher still not arrived

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Aer Lingus Voucher still not arrived

2 replies 430 views
TheGardenHouseTheGardenHouse Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
My Aer Lingus flights were cancelled in early March. I agreed to accept vouchers rather than insisting on a refund. However the voucher has still not arrived. I have tried several times to make enquiries but have got nowhere. Any advice or help would be appreciated 

Replies

• Life__Goes__OnLife__Goes__On Forumite
    2.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Aer Lingus flights were cancelled in early March. I agreed to accept vouchers rather than insisting on a refund. However the voucher has still not arrived. I have tried several times to make enquiries but have got nowhere. Any advice or help would be appreciated 
    You could try and get a refund via your card if you used one, this might get Aer Lingus attention.
    New User name as MSE gave me a number in my old one.
    " I am not a number! I am a free man!"

• RitarooRitaroo Forumite
    34 posts
    10 Posts
    I received my Aer Lingus voucher for a cancelled flight yesterday so perhaps they have just started emailing them out? Hopefully you will get yours soon. By the way it has an expiry date of 2025 so plenty of time to book another flight!