Two yearly Reviews?

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on a situation I have with my IVA
I completed my Anual review over the client portal back in October and received my Anual Report to Creditors in December.
I thought that was all over until next year, however,.....

I have received an email from my IVA company two weeks ago asking for details to be sent again for the last three months plus this years P60's but for them to be sent in response to the email only. My client portal is showing up to date and that nothing more is due until my second review due in October this year.

I'm not sure weather I should submit all for a second review as they are asking because this means my next one will be due again in a few months, either that or it will be reviewed again next June which puts my IVA at a longer time than it should be.

I'm up to date with all payments and have not missed any at all, I have never had any late payments either.

I'm confused!?

I would really appreciate advise anyone can give on this!

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• mwarby
    mwarby Posts: 2,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I don't think you have any choice in the matter tbh, if you decline to submit the documents it looks like you have something to hide. It maybe related to the pandemic, as this has caused expenditure and income chnage for many

Are you sure the email is actually from your IVA company ?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback