Forum Home» Phones & TV

Guide: How to speed up your Broadband, cease your Landline but keep your number & save money!

New Post Advanced Search

Guide: How to speed up your Broadband, cease your Landline but keep your number & save money!

4 replies 71 views
stevenmastevenma Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi,
I'm a long-time reader and returning, from long-ago, member here.
I've started writing an independent guide to the above which I've implemented myself but rather than being presumptuous, is there any actual interest - and is it allowed by the MSE forum moderators / rules?
If there is, I'll get the guide finished and post it up within the next week or so.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Steve

Replies

• JJ_EganJJ_Egan Forumite
    16.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask the mods .
  • DoaMDoaM Forumite
    11.9K posts
    10,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Egan said:
    Ask the mods .
    We don't have any. ;)
    You could ask the Board Guides but such a question may be beyond their authority to approve, in which case you ask the Forum Team.
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum team are incredibly busy at the moment.

You could email them a brief precis

Or post here for us to read . If no links to a website you own , any affiliate links or referral links I cannot see a problem
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JJ_EganJJ_Egan Forumite
    16.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be interesting if it actually worked for me .