New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
I hope everyone is coping and staying safe. In these uncertain times, one thing is for sure - we are all affected by the current situation and in this together. Let's try to remain safe and keep an eye out for each other because we need one another more than ever.

Replies

• boazuboazu Forumite
    313 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    That's a lovely post, thank you.  I think we will need our neighbours and communities increasingly more the longer and deeper the pandemic grows especially if we might get a second wave of infections or be required to go into a local lock down.  It's good that here some of the neighbours have offered to shop for the shielded ones from day 1 and it's made quite a difference to how we all feel.
    There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is pleasure in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in it's roar.  I love not man the less, but Nature more.
  • HeHe Forumite
    37 posts
    10 Posts
    Not sure if it's me, but are people more aware of others lately?
    I was never one to insist on a right of way with my supermarket trolley anyway, but I've felt that more people are willingly 'giving way' now than before.  With the usual exceptions, perhaps I'd sum it up as 'better mannered' generally?

Selfish drivers excluded btw!
  • LilyBrown26LilyBrown26 Forumite
    11 posts
    10 Posts
    I hope everyone is coping and staying safe. In these uncertain times, one thing is for sure - we are all affected by the current situation and in this together. Let's try to remain safe and keep an eye out for each other because we need one another more than ever.

I completely agree, thank you for your kind wishes

• mydreamalitymydreamality Forumite
    31 posts
    10 Posts
    Well said! Huge hugs to all!