Forum Home» Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance» Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges

LOSING MY HOME AND BUSINESS TO MIDLAND BANK NOW HSBC IN 1992

New Post Advanced Search

LOSING MY HOME AND BUSINESS TO MIDLAND BANK NOW HSBC IN 1992

2 replies 251 views
Warr43iorWarr43ior Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
IT IS A LONG SHOT  I HAVE LEFT THIS GO AND GOT ON WITH LIFE BUT FEEL MY WIFE INCLUDED TREATLY VERY UNJUSTLY BY THE THEN  MIDLAND BANK
PORTLAND ST SWANSEA WHEN THEY FORCLOSED ON MYSELF,THEY TOOK MY HOME  2 STANDARD LIFE POLICIES,I COULD NOT MEET THE CHARGES THEY WERE GIVING OUT AT THAT TIME LIKE MANY  OTHERS IS IT TOO LATE THEY REALLY CRUCIFIED MYSELF AND FAMILY,
                                                                       YOURS  FAITHFULLY,
                                                                                     ROGER TROLLOPE.

Replies

• cymruchriscymruchris Forumite
    1K posts
    500 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Your post comes across as spam with all capitals, newly signed up, first post, and with a questionable name ending your post. If you’d care to turn off your caps lock, and spend a bit of time explaining the situation in more detail, you may find people are willing to help. I would imagine however that for something that’s happened back in 1992, there’s unlikely much that can be done in 2020. 
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
  • jonesMUFCforeverjonesMUFCforever Forumite
    27.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is way too late ............................NEXT!
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots