Magnolia seed pods?
Last year I bought my first. longed for. Magnolia Stellata and this spring got lots of lovely blooms.
Now I see on the ends of the branches where it has flowered there are slim dark green pinappley things and I don't know if I should remove them.
I'm guessing they are seed pods
This is still small, about 2½ft high and wide ,bought from a supermarket and has nearly trippled in size in the one year but remains in a pot that should last another year, two if I'm lucky. If it keeps growing at this rate I'll have to gift it to someone
Any advice would be really welcome.
The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards