New Post Advanced Search

Bluetooth Headphones

6 replies 108 views
Abbafan1972Abbafan1972 Forumite
5.7K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
Hi there,

I would like to buy a pair of bluetooth headphones for my daughter (over the ear or on-ear).  Budget is about £60 max.  Ear buds aren't an option as I know she would lose them.

Have been looking at JBL and Sony but just not sure.  Need something fairly robust and comfy please.  Blue or black would be fine. 

Thanks in advance. 
Winging it since 1972

Replies

• jonnygee2jonnygee2 Forumite
    2.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it needed urgently? I really think with headphones it's better to try them on in-store. Both the fit and the sound are subjective - reviews are one thing but everyone likes something different (and listens to different things).
  • edited 5 June at 1:57PM
    GT60GT60 Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 June at 1:57PM
    Check out Anker ear buds 
    https://www.anker.com/uk
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT60 said:
    Check out Anker ear buds 
    https://www.anker.com/uk
    The op said ear buds aren't an option. 
    I agree with jonnygee2 that trying them for fit, comfort, style and sound is the best option.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • TyrMorrisonTyrMorrison Forumite
    8 posts
    First Post
    I am used to Lindy BNX-60. Bluetooth, noise-cancelling, very acceptable sonic performance, and all for a very affordable price. Meanwhile, I agree that better is to try headphones on in-store for fit, comfort, sound.

• roddydogsroddydogs Forumite
    7.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cheepos from e bay actually are quite good, less than £15, why not try and see if they suit. Same old problem, get too warm quickly in warm weather.
  • CornucopiaCornucopia Forumite
    15.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got these JBL headphones recently:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8046293?clickSR=slp:term:jbl%20headphones:17:29:1

They are pretty good - much more robust than my old ones which broke.   The main thing that could be improved is that noise is too easily transmitted over the shell of the earpieces, particularly in corded mode.  
    Ex Board Guide