Case dropped by ppi company
Hi , I put in a claim in August with a ppi recovery company , they investigated but decided not to go ahead with a credit card , out of the blue yesterday I received an email saying the credit card company had investigated themselves and was offering a redress payment of a few thousand pounds .
The email from the ppi recovery company says they having dropped the case can not now charge for work however if I want the money they’ll forward it if I agree to their original fee deduction.
Is that common practice , are they eligible to a commission payment for a claim they didn’t pursue ?.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards