New Post Advanced Search

Tooth broken off bridge

2 replies 143 views
A tooth has snapped off my all on four implant bridge. Can I glue it back until my dentist can see me? If so what can I use? Thanks. 

Replies

• brook2jack2brook2jack2 Forumite
    134 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    Is this the definitive bridge or just a temporary? You are best contacting your implantologist as glue in the wrong place on an implant can cause it to fail . If it is a definitive bridge the glue won't hold it anyway and if it's a temporary bridge you may do more harm than good. Contact your implantologist for their advice. 
  • edited 16 June at 10:20AM
    another_casualtyanother_casualty Forumite
    5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 16 June at 10:20AM
    A few weeks ago , my 2 teeth implants came out from the front  and I'm waiting for the dentist to get back to seeing patients . Initially , I thought that looking like Shane McGowan would be horrifying . However, I'm self isolating in a hermit style fashion as instructed .
    Having a face mask helps in this situation also . 

Being on universal credit, I'm not looking forward to the cost of it being glued back in
    I think it's best to leave it to the experts ,rather than feeling worse than usueless making things potentially worse . 🦷😼

Life is crap.  Full of unnecessary pitfalls ..and people