New Post Advanced Search

Trust account

3 replies 43 views
Hi all, following a payout from late fathers estate my older disabled brothers inheritance needs to be put into a trust account with myself and another relative as trustees. What accounts are out there, banks don’t seem to advertise them much.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support