IKEA kitchen, where is the overall plan?

Hi
Im just looking at my IKEA kitchen in boxes. The cabinets seem easy to put together, and have instructions in each box. But do you not get some overall plan? Like the design you made when you designed it in store?

Nothing like this arrived with the kitchen. And when I clicked the link that the staff member sent me after I designed it with her, it has expired. 

I'm just wondering if I am missing something, or if I'm just meant to work out where everything goes from memory! 

Thanks

Comments

• rach_k
    rach_k Posts: 2,236 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    No, you just get the boxes when it's delivered.  We received an email with the plan as PDFs, are you sure you haven't received that and missed it?
  • delmonta
    delmonta Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    rach_k said:
    No, you just get the boxes when it's delivered.  We received an email with the plan as PDFs, are you sure you haven't received that and missed it?
    Thanks, no I definitely didn't get that email. I designed it in store with a staff member. She sent it over after, but then I realised that link expired after a week. 

Does your pdf plan have measurements and everything, sizes of cabinets etc? Or is it just a picture of the 3d model?
  • Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 33,803 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    When you designed it, you probably put in your email address somewhere? 

Have you tried logging into the 3D planner and requesting a password? 

I've never had an Ikea person send me the link, but I still have Ikea kitchens in the planner from a decade ago!  I won't have gone anywhere.  
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
  • delmonta
    delmonta Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    When you designed it, you probably put in your email address somewhere? 

Have you tried logging into the 3D planner and requesting a password? 

I've never had an Ikea person send me the link, but I still have Ikea kitchens in the planner from a decade ago!  I won't have gone anywhere.  
    I feel a bit silly now! I was logged in to my account, looking at my order. I didnt think I ever had it in my kitchen planner as the staff member sent me the link. Anyway, thank you I see it now! They just didnt send me a PDF
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback