Car finance just cleared. Now the IVA folks want that value on top of the usual monthly amount.
I financed a car at £150 per month prior to setting up my IVA.
I'm now three years in and the car finance is settled. My monthly IVA payment is £200. The latest payment went up to £350 and was debited from my account the month after the finance was settled. Is there anyway to negotiate this back down with my IVA company/creditors? I appreciate that I now have more disposable income which should be forwarded on to my IVA but I have been living hand to mouth trying to get through this and it's a real kick in the teeth. Any advice gratefully welcomed. Thanks!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards