Coronavirus: The latest from MSE
The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides
New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions
E: 11/01 Win Various Prizes with The Sweetstake (daily entry - purchase required)
edited 23 May at 8:00PM in Competitions Time
1 reply 478 views
(I'll add a link to Daily thread)
Sweetstake® Terms & Conditions
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- To take part, purchase a promotional pack of MARS, REVELS, M&Ms, GALAXY MINSTRELS, MALTESERS, TWIX, GALAXY RIPPLE, SNICKERS, STARBURST, SKITTLES and WRIGLEY’s EXTRA and enter the unique 10 digit code found INSIDE the pack and your email address at www.thesweetstake.com. Additional codes may be distributed via specific retailers or as part of the promotional support campaign. Promotional packs subject to availability.
- Promotion Period: Promotional codes to be registered between 00.01 on 8 April 2020 and 23.59 on 11 January 2021.
- Internet access is required.
- Northern Ireland residents only: no purchase necessary. Simply send a stamped addressed envelope with your full name, postal address and email to Mars Sweetstake NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY between 8 April 2020 and 23.59 on 3 January 2021. Only one free entry claim per envelope, per Northern Ireland resident, per day throughout the Promotion Period. On validation of a Northern Ireland postcode, you will be emailed a unique code to register in accordance with process described above. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via an independently supervised process. NPN claims should be received by 3 January 2021 to enable the Promoter to send a unique code which can be registered by the recipient prior to 11 January 2021.
- A maximum of one entry will be accepted per person per day. Each unique code can only be registered once.
- Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted, but may still be charged. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- Packaging should be retained following registration of a promotional code, as it may be required to verify a winning claim.
- An entrant registering a valid promotional code during the Promotion Period will be notified of a scenario (a "Scenario") on screen relating to a short video clip which, if that clip matches the Scenario, will result in that entrant being able to claim a Video Win prize (“Video Win”). Winners of a Video Win prize will receive win notification and instructions on how to claim their prize on screen.
- Entrants registering a valid promotional code will, having watched the first video clip and determined if they have a Video Win, then be notified of a second Scenario ("Second Scenario") on screen relating to a second short video clip which, if that clip matches the Second Scenario, will result in that entrant being able to claim a second Video Win prize (“Second Video Win”). Winners of a Second Video Win prize will receive win notification and instructions on how to claim their prize on screen.
- The allocation of specific Scenarios and Second Scenarios to an entrant, together with the possible prize(s) to be won if a Scenario and/or Second Scenario happens, will be entirely at random and overseen independently. The promotional code registered will not impact in any way on the Scenario and/or Second Scenario allocated to an entrant or the prize awarded if that Scenario and/or Second Scenario occurs. There is no restriction on an entrant with a Video Win also being successful with a Second Video Win during registration of the same code.
- There are six prize tiers that can be won if a Scenario and/or a Second Scenario happens. The Video Win prize pool consists of 10 x £20,000; 125 x £1,000; 250 x £500; 10,000 x £20; 30,000 x £5 plus three million (3,000,000) free packs of MARS, REVELS, M&Ms, GALAXY MINSTRELS, MALTESERS, TWIX, GALAXY RIPPLE, SNICKERS, STARBURST, SKITTLES and WRIGLEY’s EXTRA. The Second Video Win prize pool consists of 10 x £20,000; 125 x £1,000; 250 x £500; 10,000 x £20; 30,000 x £5 plus three million (3,000,000) free packs of MARS, REVELS, M&Ms, GALAXY MINSTRELS, MALTESERS, TWIX, GALAXY RIPPLE, SNICKERS, STARBURST, SKITTLES and WRIGLEY’s EXTRA. Winners of cash prizes will receive their prize via bank transfer. Prizes of a free product will be delivered by means of a downloadable coupon, which can be redeemed against a pack from the list of products above, up to a maximum value of £1, subject to availability of the winner’s preferred product at the time of coupon redemption. No change will be provided in the event that the chosen product costs less than £1 at the point of coupon redemption.
Huge thanks to all that contribute positively to the forums