Fast track Reclaiim - cancelled claim

edited 22 May 2020 at 1:06PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
4 replies 81 views
CDH12345CDH12345 Forumite
3 Posts
First Post
edited 22 May 2020 at 1:06PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
Hi

I had put in for a PPi check (and since reading small print was a contract) with Fast track Reclaim
I had reservations afterwards (I think was outwth the 14 days though) so emailed them asking to cancel all claims and remove all my data as per GDPR
I received this reply:

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that we have stopped all contact to you and we have cancelled your claims. You have also requested that your details are removed from our records, as per the General Data Protection Regulations, this will be actioned within 30 days of your request. Once this has been actioned, we will send you an email to confirm this. I hope this helps. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Jemma

Fast Track Reclaim

Months later I started receiving stuff from RBS about my claim - I've ended up accepting an offer on 7th May with two cheques arriving 14th May which I have banked - it looks like there is still one case being looked at as had a letter from RBS saying they have been allowed to extend their deadline due to amount of enquiries

I have not heard anything at all  from Fast Track Reclaim - any idea where I stand given the above email I received from them? I will put the money aside just in case but I have had no email / text or letter about any payment as of yet

Thanks for any advice

Replies