New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Contacting Expedia

3 replies 77 views
178bee178bee Forumite
2 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I've looked on other Expedia related posts and haven't seemed to find an answer.

Has anyone got an email address that has been used successfully to contact Expedia and receive a reply? I tried [email protected], however it bounced back. The chatbot on their website is frankly useless, and I don't feel comfortable relying on advice received over Twitter when I have had no formal communication either on my account or via email.

Thanks!

Replies

• Life__Goes__OnLife__Goes__On Forumite
    2K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    178bee said:
    I've looked on other Expedia related posts and haven't seemed to find an answer.

Has anyone got an email address that has been used successfully to contact Expedia and receive a reply? I tried [email protected], however it bounced back. The chatbot on their website is frankly useless, and I don't feel comfortable relying on advice received over Twitter when I have had no formal communication either on my account or via email.

Thanks!
    Not seen any other email for Expedia, but it is the company I personally am seeing on here that are the most trouble of late.
    New User name as MSE gave me a number in my old one.
    " I am not a number! I am a free man!"

• esellekesellek Forumite
    44 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've gone via Twitter with Expedia - although now doing a chargeback on my credit card.  I check my itinerary each day - in case of any update - and today I had 'There has been a change to your flight. We will email or call you to confirm any changes.'  When they email, (hoping they do this rather than phone) I will try and remember to share what the address is (on the basis it's not one of those 'do not reply to this address as it's not monitored ones')
  • bevvybevvy Forumite
    450 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I’m booked with ebookers (part of Expedia) and I’ve been using the online chat, usually comes up with options, cancel, etc I choose chat with agent and I usually get connected to someone very quickly, I assume Expedia will be the same.  They habe then been sending me emails with updates, might worth trying the chat