Student Finance query

System
System Posts: 178,074
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
Community Admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: British Citizen - Residency in Question for Student Finance Loan.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please I would be over 60 years and would like to pursue a postgraduate course in social work and want to apply for a student finance. However the online application on initial assessment say ''based on the year of study and domicile  I cannot apply at this time''. I am a UK National , live in London for the past 22 years and would like to start my course in September 2020. Could this be an error message or what and how do I apply for student finance, please?
    Thank you for your usual co-operation.
    Kind Regards
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Advently said:
    Hello,
    Please I would be over 60 years and would like to pursue a postgraduate course in social work and want to apply for a student finance. However the online application on initial assessment say ''based on the year of study and domicile  I cannot apply at this time''. I am a UK National , live in London for the past 22 years and would like to start my course in September 2020. Could this be an error message or what and how do I apply for student finance, please?
    Thank you for your usual co-operation.
    Kind Regards
    Please do not Hi Jack an other posters thread as the replies will get confusing! Please start your own to get any advice>
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback