New Post Advanced Search

Company not collecting parcel but I've had a refund

1 reply 49 views
moietilmoietil Forumite
2 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I ordered an item which didn't arrive- I had no confirmation and no tracking but could see my paypal transaction had gone through. After just over 3 weeks  and after contacting the company 3 times with no reply - I contacted Paypal.  I got a full refund the next day but no contact from the company.  I then ordered the item from elsewhere with next day delivery and I was happy. Then 3 days later the original itrem turned up.  I immediately contacted the company asking them to arrange to collect the parcel - Nothing.  I contacted again via their web contact form - again Nothing. So, for the last 2 weeks I have a large parcel blocking up part of my hall that I don't want.  Anyone know legally how long do i have to keep it before getting rid of it - or any other suggestions welcome.  Thanks

Replies

• HasbeenHasbeen Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the floods, storm help forum? Perhaps posting in Consumer rights etc will get you more replies?
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon