We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Vouchers
Cmj123
Posts: 1 Newbie
What are our rights with regards to gift vouchers? Does the retailer / business have to extend the period if we are unable to use them due to Covid and shops being closed.
0
Comments
-
They don't have to, but in practice I expect they mostly will (assuming you're talking about where the expiry date passes while they're closed).
0 -
Does it tell you on the (unnamed) store website?Or have you looked and it says they are not extending the validity period?I think I read something about M&S not extending - but I guess they are still open for business, unlike some stores like TKMaxx, Next etc.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards