We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Ordered products before Oasis went into adminsitration, still not recieved or refunded.

I ordered an item from Oasis clothing online on April 13, it was dispatched via Hermes (with tracking ID provided) on April 15. Oasis went in to administration on April 16 and I have not received the item (now May 7). Hermes cannot find the item. I have had no luck getting through to Oasis customer services. Where do I stand on getting my money back? 

Comments

  • Kattekwaad
    Kattekwaad Posts: 303
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    You probably won't.  Adding Hermes in to the mix just exacerbates the problem.

    You could write to the administrator but I fear your money is lost.
  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 25,177
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    How much & how did you pay?
    Life in the slow lane
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.