Can't log in to Virgin Money

Options

Can't log in to Virgin Money today (savings) .  Authentication code not being received.  Is anyone else having this problem?  

Comments

• SFindlay
    SFindlay Posts: 389 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options

Can't log in to Virgin Money today (savings) .  Authentication code not being received.  Is anyone else having this problem?  
    Just logged in no problems. 
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 May 2020 at 8:40AM
    Options
    I had this a few weeks ago and did not receive a code by text. I then tried again and realised that I had entered an incorrect password on the previous page. I would have not have expected to be told they were sending a code if I had incorrectly entered my password.

PS. Just logged in without any problems.
  • Growingold
    Growingold Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    RG2015 said:
    I had this and did not receive a code by text. I then tried again and realised that I had entered an incorrect password on the previous page. I would have not have expected to be told they were sending a code if I had incorrectly entered my password.
    No correct password, double checked on second attempt.  Expect I'll have to wait until Monday and ring them doubt anyone there today.
  • Growingold
    Growingold Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    RG2015 said:
    I had this and did not receive a code by text. I then tried again and realised that I had entered an incorrect password on the previous page. I would have not have expected to be told they were sending a code if I had incorrectly entered my password.
    No correct password, double checked on second attempt.  Expect I'll have to wait until Monday and ring them doubt anyone there today.
    Problem solved .  Thanks for jogging my memory. :)  Had amended my password the other day and completely forgot after so long entering the old one on their system.  Thank you.
  • frugalmacdugal
    frugalmacdugal Posts: 10,077 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    RG2015 said:
    Problem solved .  Thanks for jogging my memory. :)  Had amended my password the other day and completely forgot after so long entering the old one on their system.  Thank you.
    Hi,
    the problem might be something to do with your username. 

• RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    RG2015 said:
    Hi,
    the problem might be something to do with your username. 

What a coincidence! My password is also Growingold.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,585 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My password is also Growingold.

Not Growin' gold? :)  The magic money tree? 

• Wild1
    Options
    Any one having trouble logging in to Virgin money over the last couple of days - the site isn't responding properly
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No probs for me with online banking or with the app. Have you tried different browsers, have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies, have you tried the app? 
  • Stonesmike
    Options
    I had this problem last week, no number coming through on my phone. Quick phone call and a reset of password, did the trick.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback