Options

Comments

• pinkfluffybabe
    pinkfluffybabe Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    rdone said:
    Hi all,
    I used to join in with this years ago and somehow stopped but I'm back as I seem to have draws full again!
    I'll pop up a PP list later but just wanted to say hello and commit before I bought anything else.
    Hope you're all keeping safe,
    R
    Welcome back - it's easy to let those drawers fill back up!
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    rdone said:
    Hi all,
    I used to join in with this years ago and somehow stopped but I'm back as I seem to have draws full again!
    I'll pop up a PP list later but just wanted to say hello and commit before I bought anything else.
    Hope you're all keeping safe,
    R

Welcome back.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    VALM said:
    Posted on wrong thread - Doh

OK, I'm in as usual.  Would miss you all otherwise.  Update re: Finish 7 by Summer Challenge:-
    Rollin in Dough eyeshadow
    NARS Gilda Blush
    NARS Outlaw Blush
    These three items are almost done so will lump them together as a springboard: Marc Jacobs Infamous mini lipstick, Anastasia Beverley Hills lipgloss in Weekend Barbie and Bare Minerals loose Blush called Hint
    Smashbox matte eyeshadow from Full Exposure palette
    Laura Geller Gilded Honey highlighter deluxe sample size - do have pan in this but still think it will last until Summer
    Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light - again I already have pan.

The pan is widening in Rollin in Dough, the Smashbox shado, Gilded Honey and Dim Light.  Of the three items that I counted as one I now only have the ABH lipgloss to work on.  Those two blushes are still defying pan!!  I've started bringing in an alternative to use as I am a bit bored of them. 

I think that I have hit pan in the NARS Gilda blush.  I was using Outlaw this morning which is in the pan adjacent to it and as I tilted the palette a glistening caught my eye.  Thought maybe I had got glitter in the product but as I turned the palette around it didn't look like something on the surface.  I had already applied Outlaw to one cheek but will wear Gilda tomorrow and confirm either way.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport