Record of attempted payment at Car Park pay machines

in Credit Cards
5 replies 191 views
MYRTLE66MYRTLE66 Forumite
6 Posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi, does any one know if there is a record of an attempt to pay by visa debit card at a car parking pay machine.  Thought I had paid but no ticket issued or money taken. 
Would the visa debt bank (Lloyds in my case - can't get thro) hold this information? or the car parking company? 
Thank you

Replies

• dr_adidas01dr_adidas01 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    You would have to ask Lloyds if they have that information, based on what you have said I'm guessing there will be no record of a payment especially if the machine has not issued a ticket and its not showing as paid on your internet banking.

Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • MYRTLE66MYRTLE66 Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Thanks for reply, after 20 mins I did get thro to Lloyds.  That information is only held for 3 months, my issue was earlier :(
  • born_againborn_again Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I take it that was the front line you spoke to. It is possible that the Visa Online System holds that information. You would need to speak to someone in the Disputes team who should be able to access the information. 
    Not 100% that it will be there, but it is a chance.
    Life in the slow lane
  • Willing2LearnWilling2Learn Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are disputing the parking ticket then I recommend you post your query in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking board.  Read the sticky in that board too.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/parking-tickets-fines-parking

I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • MYRTLE66MYRTLE66 Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I take it that was the front line you spoke to. It is possible that the Visa Online System holds that information. You would need to speak to someone in the Disputes team who should be able to access the information. 
    Not 100% that it will be there, but it is a chance.
    ... Just tried - can't get thro due to limited operators - will keep you posted