Please, need advice!! Samsung LE40M87 for £510

Yesterday placed an order on Amazon website Samsung LE40M87 TV for £510, which has been selling by Wi5 (not directly Amazon). Obviously it was a misprice as everywhere else this model starts from £750. One hour later, after we placed an order, they still had 4 left in stock!!
Today recieved email saying that our order been cancelled, as the item is out of stock!!!!
Is there anything we can do to make them honour our order??

Thanks a lot!!

Comments

• warrend
    warrend Posts: 28 Forumite
    had they charged your card?
  • no, unfortunatly they hadn't!
  • I bid on the same tv and also received the same e-mail. I then e-mailed the guy back saying how gutted I was. He then replied with he can still order me the tv. I said yes please so I then have received a e-mail/invoice from amazon saying this item is available I just need to pay for the item via moneygram. I have never used this before and when I looked at the details on the invoice the payment and shipping address is from Italy. Not sure how secure this is or if the item comes faulty what guarantee there is. All sounds a bit too good to be true.
  • I had something similar recently, was a Sony HD camcorder, an amazon marketplace seller had it for £500 (amazon is selling it for £870) but he only offers moneygram and is also from Italy??

You don't think it's the same guy? His email is dorgomar@
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Avoid like the plague.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business