'Geeky' t shirt for a teenage Star Wars fan?

edited 17 April 2020 at 3:00PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
2 replies 52 views
MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
9.5K Posts
Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 17 April 2020 at 3:00PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Can anyone recommend an online source of tee shirts for a gift for a self confessed 14 year old 'geek', who also happens to be a Star Wars fan? He has a dark/sophisticated sense of humour! I don't want to accidentally order something from China - because of the delivery time, not the virus.
Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

Replies

• edited 19 April 2020 at 3:50PM
    EmmiaEmmia Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 19 April 2020 at 3:50PM
    I'd have a look at TruffleShuffle (they have a good range of Chunk t-shirts, who frequently do Star Wars designs)  or you could try Etsy.  
    I've also bought lots of geeky t-shirts for myself and my husband over the years from Uni Qlo (the UT range is where to look) (and I really rate them for quality and price) there are currently a few Star Wars designs in the sale 

*I'd post links, but I've only just joined and apparently I'm not allowed to!
  • edited 3 May 2020 at 8:34PM
    suejb2suejb2 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    edited 3 May 2020 at 8:34PM
    www.ForbiddenPlanet.com have some
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.