Savings for 17 year old
My 17 year old just got notice from Nationwide that his savings account with money from family and inheritance since birth is reducing to 0.5%. Can any one advise on a better rate option for a lump sum? He turns 18 in October when he can opt for a adult savings account like Marcus.... All the accounts I can see (Virgin etc) require the child to be under 16. Is he stuck with Nationwide until he’s 18 now?Thx!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards