Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning» Report Holiday Deals, Bargains & Special Offers

Bags and Sports Equipment for 99p on all easyJet flights until 17th April.

New Post Advanced Search

Bags and Sports Equipment for 99p on all easyJet flights until 17th April.

2 replies 1.2K views
easyJet are running a promotion at the moment - all bags and sports equipment can be added to a new booking for just 99p. This is supposed to be for new bookings only, however it definitely works on existing bookings too. I have just given our family 5x 23kg cases - there and back for just £9.90!  Normally they would be £13.99 or more each!!
Just login with your booking reference and add the bags and they will be 99p each!

Replies

• kazwookiekazwookie Forumite
    11.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they are not flying anywhere atm, I wouldn't be paying for anything right now, if they don't get a gov. bail out of I think £600m they are bust.
    :) Sun, Sea :)

• edited 11 April at 6:46PM
    bucksblokebucksbloke Forumite
    351 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    edited 11 April at 6:46PM
    kazwookie said:
    Well they are not flying anywhere atm, I wouldn't be paying for anything right now, if they don't get a gov. bail out of I think £600m they are bust.
    Thanks for your comment. easyJet take bookings a year ahead, so many people will have booked already for a flight. I booked my summer holiday on easyJet months ago. This hack can be used to add to a booking that someone has already made.

If they do go bust, which I personally don't believe will happen, then I've only lost £9.90. If I do manage to go on holiday, then I have saved over £100.